NCFE LEVEL 2
DATA PROTECTION & SECURITY
Data protection compliance is an essential legal requirement for all organisations. Since the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force in May 2018, it is more vital than ever that everyone who works with personal data understands the laws and acts in compliance, as the penalties can be severe.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Improve your knowledge of data protection and the importance of keeping data secure
- Further your professional development with skills that are vital for anyone who handles data
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college
What you will learn
- Current data protection legislation, and how it is applied
- Organisational procedures concerning data
- Possible threats to ICT systems and data, and how to protect against them
- Consequences of not protecting data, and the impact of possible breaches.