NCFE LEVEL 2
DIGITAL SKILLS FOR WORK (BUSINESS)
Digital technology is fast becoming an essential part of the running of any business. With the digital skills gap on the increase, many roles now require an element of digital skills and organisations need to ensure that staff have the right knowledge to run utilise it effectively. This qualification enhances your competency in digital literacy skills, supporting you within your current job role or giving the opportunity for progression into a role where digital skills are required.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Improve your digital skills
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Online only qualification
What you will learn
- Understand how to protect devices and data
- Communicate socially and professionally using technology
- Apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- Use digital resources to facilitate their own career progression.